工研院協理暨產業科技國際策略發展所所長蘇孟宗率領臺灣代表團，於11月6-9日參加國際創新論壇2022 High Level Forum（HLF）年會【點此下載議程】，今年主題以「在地與區域創新生態系如何協助達成2030全球目標」（How local and regional innovation ecosystems support 2030 global goals）為主軸，工研院今年是第七度參與此項盛會。數位發展部（MODA）唐鳳部長在開幕日以視訊方式擔任主題演講貴賓，分享臺灣數位創新經驗，提到成立數位發展部的重要性及致力通過韌性和共同創造來推廣數位工具和開放思維，使臺灣成為數位民主和創新的全球榜樣。
在這次論壇中，蘇孟宗除了主持「滿足世界需求的元宇宙技術 (Metaverse technology for the needs of the real world) 」主題論壇，並擔任「韌性供應鏈國際合作 (Building the Supply Chain & Overseas Collaboration)」主題論壇之與談者。 在主持原宇宙技術論壇中，蘇孟宗表示工研院致力實體數位化（Phygital）的科技研究，結合人和元宇宙之間的介面、人工智慧及數位分身等技術，促進企業數位化並改善人們的生活。
Stephen Su, Senior Vice President of the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) and Director General of the Industry, Science and Technology International Strategy Center (ISTI), led the Taiwan delegation to participate in the 2022 High Level Forum (HLF) Summit from November 6 to 9, 2022. This year's theme is “How local and regional innovation ecosystems support 2030 global goals.” This is the 7th time that ITRI has participated in this summit. On the opening day, the Minister of Digital Development Department (MODA) Audrey Tang was invited as a keynote speaker, sharing Taiwan's digital innovation experience and mentioning the importance of establishing MODA with commitment to promoting digital tools and open thinking through resilience and co-creation - make Taiwan a global role model for digital democracy and innovation.
The Hsinchu Ecosystem from Taiwan has actively participated in the HLF Summit every year since 2016. In 2017, Taiwan was invited to join the HLF Steering Committee to promote the establishment of the “Hsinchu Science City and Ecosystem" in conjunction with the municipal government, Hsinchu Science Park Administration, ITRI, Yangming Jiaotong University, National Experimental Research Institute and other industry-government-university-research organizations participated in the grand event. In 2021, the HLF Summit held in France awarded Hsinchu Ecosystem led by ITRI, the first "Social and Economic Development and Resilience Award" for its outstanding scientific and technological pandemic-control achievements.
During the summit, Stephen chaired the session on "Metaverse technology for the needs of the real world" and also served as a panelist in another session on "Building the Supply Chain & Overseas Collaboration." In hosting the Metaverse Technology forum, Stephen emphasized that ITRI is committed to the R&D of the digitalization of the physical world (Phygital), combining technologies such as the interface between human and the metaverse, artificial intelligence and digital avatars to promote the digitization of enterprises for better living.
論壇簡報重點 (Presentation Key Points)：
- Definition of Metaverse Tech for the Needs of the Real World - Technology innovation for better living in converged universe of digital and physical worlds (Phygital)
- Metaverse Technology Discussion Framework
- Diverse Representations from Ecosystems
- ITRI 2030 Roadmap for Metaverse Ecosystem
- Best Practice: Metaverse for Manufacturing Digital Twin
- Best Practice: Metaverse for Cross-Domain Co-Creation via Value-Added Integration
- Best Practice: Metaverse for Citizen Life
- Potential Areas of Collaborations with Other HLF Ecosystems
- Intro to Ecosystem of PCB Industry Supply Chain in Taiwan
- TPCA Strategy to Achieve High Value and Low Carbon for Green Supply Chain
- Industry Problems to be Solved by Innovative Solutions
- Major Factors Impacting Global Manufacturing Companies in Supply Chain Strategy
- International Collaboration for Semiconductor Green Ecochain (Ecosystem x Supply Chain)
簡報大綱 (Presentation Outline)：
- Introduction and Summary to the Metaverse Technology Session
- Metaverse Technology for the Needs of the Real World for Hsinchu Ecosystem
Building the Supply Chain & Overseas Collaboration